Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, December 26, 2011

It's been quite a while

I haven't blogged in forevs, y'all.

What's really been on my mind lately is the mission trip to Ethiopia in July that I am to be a part of. Mama's trip is paid for. (Glory to God!) My remaining balance is about $250. Wow. I am amazed at how loving our friends are! I am so blessed to have people in my life who are willing to give up some of their income for our cause. Raising $5300+ in ~2 months has been nothing short of a miracle. God deserves all the credit. :)

I do have a prayer request -- Karlie Gill is a precious little girl with HUS (not sure what that stands for) but it's causing her a lot of pain. Please lift her and her family up.

Blessings to all with the New Year approaching! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Xoxoxoxoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment