Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Woah, it's been forever!

Hello, blog world. I'm sorry for dropping off of the face of the Earth.
School has been consuming my life, of course, but I'm getting by rather well.

In other news, OUR MONEY FOR AFRICA HAS BEEN RAISED! I am so excited. :)
There are at least 10 students and about 6 adults going & I am so pumped!

And you guys will never believe that I have been so good for my shots.at

Lemme tell ya that I am not one for needles in my arms. Ew. But since I have Africa babies to love and hold and cherish for a week, I'm willing. :D

I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for Ethiopia. I just know that it will be a blessing for me and a blessing for those babies. I am praying that every move we make will glorify God!

Other exciting news -
The student ministry at Frazer has taken on the task of raising enough money to feed an orphanage in Yetebon, Ethiopia (which the team will visit) for an entire year. I AM SO EXCITED.

God is doing great things in our student ministry. I can't wait to see what else he has to show us!

Xoxoxoxoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment