Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Other News

Pardonnez-moi from my absence.

But these past couple of weeks have been insanely insane.

The life of a junior at LAMP in full bloom. Gotta love it.

In other news, mumsie and I have decided to go to Ethiopia next summer.
Yep. Africa.

I'm shocked, too. My first legit mission trip, out of the country? This is ridiculous.
But God called me, so I'm answering.
Plus we're helping orphans and evangelizing orphans and loving on some precious Ethiopian people.
Giving love? My favorite!

We've made a lot of progress with the support letters. It's amazing to see the giving hearts of the people we know. Of course, I despise asking people for money... But hey, God wants us in Africa, so we have to get there somehow. I am super thankful for his followers who are willing to financially sacrifice for other people. It's amazing.

If you would like to give, Mom created a chip-in fund and it should be on the right side of my blog, if you'd like to donate via debit/credit card. However that works.

We are also having a Spirit Night at Eastchase Chick-fil-a on Thursday, November 17th from 4-8. 20% of the proceeds go to our mission trip money.
Christian Chicken AND fundraising?
Perfection.


Thank you guys for your prayer support as well as your financial support. We couldn't raise this money without y'all.

"Seek the kingdom of God above all else and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need."
Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment