Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Prayers needed

Joshua needs prayers. 


Please continue to pray for the Sonia Handlin Martin family and JJ. 
He is struggling with all the bloodflow and oxygenation his body is 
getting as it has never had that before. Please pray for continued 
healing for this sweet little fighter that has come so far and for his 
family especially his momma as she sits at the hospital with him. For
 those of us momma's, I cannot imagine how she is feeling and how 
very tired she must feel.

(Taken from some lady's Facebook status! Thank you!)

So he needs some assistance from our friend upstairs. 

In other news, I tie-dyed tonight. Weird, huh? School has bogged me down since day 1 so I haven't done any type of t-shirt coloration in quite some time. OH, AND MY BLOG HAS A TIE-DYE BACKGROUND. So perfect, right?! :D

I am also in need of prayer. God called me to Haiti during summer. The youth group is going next June and God wants me to go. I want to go. Haiti needs love and loads of it. 

If you would like to donate towards the lotsofmoney it costs to go, please contact me! I wish I could put my numba on here, but yano... safety. Donations are not mandatory, but welcome. :) Prayers are much needed! 

Hugs and kisses, 
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment