Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, October 3, 2011

Crying

I mean bawling. Ugly crying.

Wow. I am in tears because of God' s faithfulness.

Pink. 
He's pink.

Not blue. 

Pink.

God is good. GREAT, actually.

I just want to run around the block 237873650643957606457463 times and yell and scream and cry. 

WOW. God has saved one AND called so many at my age, younger, and older to go rescue the others. 
I. 
Am. 
Excited.

Tears. 

Our God is awesome. Holy. Mighty. 

Really, that doesn't even begin to describe it. 
I just want to tell everyone about the miracles that God does like it's nothing.

Heal an orphan here, take cancer away from Kelly Levangie (whose birthday was yesterday) of cancer who is SO beautiful and wonderful and precious.

How? How can you not believe that God is good when miracles are happening all around you?

It blows my mind how blind people are to the love and awesomeness of God. 
But there are lost people, and that's why God called us to go save them. Not chastise them for not believing, but tell them about our good and gracious and Holy, wonderful Savior.

In other news, God has called me Haiti, which means I'll need to start raising money. 
Prayers needed. 

Much love, 

Toni ~

No comments:

Post a Comment