Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Thursday, September 1, 2011

More excitedness (Is that a word?)

So excited for this vision.

This morning I got this a wonderful "Good morning, Have a great day!" Bible verse. Did I mention that I love those?

It's from Psalm 73:

"Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside. I was so foolish and ignorant --- I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you. Yet I still belong to you; You guide me with your right hand. You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in Heaven but you?  I desire you more than anything on earth. My heart may fall, and my spirit may grow weak, but GOD remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever." (21-26)

Wow. Just wow. So perfect. Makes me smile. A lot.

"Whom have I in Heaven but you?" 


Powerful.

Thank you, Jesus for the many blessings you've given to each and every one of us sinners.

In other news, Joshua comes home sometime soon and will be sent to the hospital for his surgery. Please keep Sonia, John, the boys, and especially Joshua in your prayers. We're praying that God will do a mighty work and fix this sweet boy's heart. Something can be done. Thank you for your financial blessings and the prayers you've sent up for sweet JJ. We love you, the Martins! 

Team Joshua!
THANK YOU AGAIN!

God bless;
Toni Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment