Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, September 5, 2011

My hands are green

I have never tie-dyed so much in my entire life yesterday.

Like.. fauxreal. But it was so much fun! Much love and thanks to my gurls Mrs. Julie, Kristina, and Logan! Couldn't have done it without you! (and I mean that)

Walking into Walmart with dye all over your hands causes people to stare.
And now, as I type and you read, Mama Kaye is in her bathroom tie-dying the rest of the shirts we have left. She's super amazing at it and I'm so proud. :)

In other news, mummy dearest left up a site with orphans on it. & of course if there are some adorable little kids anywhere, I'm going to look. I kind of want to cry. It's SO sad to see that even children with mild defects are unwanted. Most people want their children to look "normal". But it's not about what they look like. It's about how a family saved them from their sorrow.

Shoot, if I ever get to visit an orphanage before I actually adopt, I might just smuggle all of the kids out of there and load them up. God has laid this mandate on my heart. I want so badly to care for the orphans in their despair. WHY OH WHY MUST I WAIT SO LONG?!

Praying for Sonia & John this week as they get ready to retrieve sweet Joshua from China. <3

Praying for the Van Gilder's and their foster child (YIPEEEEEE!)

God bless,

Toni Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment