Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I. Am. Amazed.

At the love that was shown tonight.
God's love.

First-hand. I saw it, and it was beautiful.

I was nervous about speaking, but the cause spoken for moved incredibly and quickly through the hearts of the student ministry

CRAVE family. 


I asked for help with tie-dying tshirts and little 7th grade girls came running up to me after service asking me what they could do to help. Eager spirits. 7th graders.


I love it. I love that 1 Timothy 4:12 resonates in their hearts. "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young...." It's so true. They are helping me lead this new ministry. I am so excited. Words cannot describe.

I am so thankful for this wonderful group of students I call my church family. The encouragement is remarkable. The applause and agreement I GOD got from the audience tonight blew me away.

I'm lovin it. <3 Details to come soon about when and where our first batch of shirts will be made!

Hugs and kisses

Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment