Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, August 22, 2011

First day

Pretty amazing.

& I always doubted myself. Shoot, I doubted that God could get me through LAMP. It helps when you actually talk to God and ask Him for help. I'm super duper excited for this year. I already want to work.

And worship.
And smile.
And love God for putting me exactly where I need to be. 


I thought that I needed to leave LAMP because it would relieve my stress and make my life easier.
MY MY MY. Gosh, I can be selfish sometimes.

But I think BTW turned me down not for a reason. God wants me to stay at LAMP. He obviously has some huge plan waiting for me after I leave high school. & I am SO ready to know what

where

how it is.

In other news, Mom, Jack, and I got JOSHUA BRACELETS! They're adorable. :)
Please continue to pray for sweet JJ. We want him HOME ASAP!

I am also still tie-dying if anyone wants anything done. Donate however much you would like and bring me whatever you want done and I will certainly do it!

God Bless,


Toni Taylor


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment