Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Saturday, August 20, 2011

God likes prayer

A lot.

He enjoys when His people swallow their pride and fall on their knees in front of Him.

Crying out to Him with broken hearts & weary spirits.

Yep. That's God.

& I am super duper thankful that God patiently waits for me to humble myself before Him. Grateful that he slaps me in the face (lovingly) telling me that I NEED HIM more than anything & anyone else.

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day...If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you...

Psalm 91:1-5; 9-10

My verse for the school year. LAMP tends to be difficult.
& at first, I thought I wouldn't be able to handle it.

BUT God is going to carry me through. So I'm super pumped :)

PLUS with God, I've been able to finish these stinkin' summer assignments. ONE MORE LEFT! 


So these are my thoughts for the day.

God Bless ~

No comments:

Post a Comment