Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I haven't felt like this in a long time

I'm pumped for church.


Like.. SUPER PUMPED.


(and I'm liking that I can bold my pumped up-ness to make it more evident that I'm really pumped. See what I did there?)

Anyway, I'm super excited.

Ready to worship this HUMONGOUS GOD who is providing me with everything I need.

Who has called me to help out a sweet family, and told me to expand the fundraiser.

That's right. I'm sooooooooooooooo excited.

AND the expansion of the fundraiser requires much prayer and Bible reading. Something I haven't intentionally done in forever. 


The Martins definitely chose a good time to adopt. God is using their adoption to whip me back into spiritual shape. & I'm lovin' it like McDonalds!

If you guys have any more ideas for the fundraiser, please comment!

Thanks! God bless

Toni Taylor ~

No comments:

Post a Comment