Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, September 12, 2011

It seems as if

everyone is adopting now.
And I must say I'm super jealous.

It's weird that I say that because I'm far too young to adopt.

BUT seeing all of these other families answer the calling to love and care for the orphans in their distress gives me chills. It makes my heart smile to know that people trust God enough

with their money

their families

space in their households.

They know that God will provide. God will work it out. 


The love, joy, and excitement that has formed in the CRAVE family for the orphans is incredible.

The Word family. The Pass family. The Holliday family.

Et cetera. 


Never in my life have I been so excited and anxious to see God's plans.

It's an incredible feeling when you can step up and raise awareness for a Biblical mandate.

Not just an "Aw, starving African children on TV, let's pay $10 a month."
But a heart-wrenching, emotionally overwhelming feeling of God's command to his people. 


He doesn't say "Everyone must adopt a child from a foreign country." But he does say to care for them.

Pray for them. Sponsor them. Lift them up daily even though you may have no idea who they are.

The FTLOT ministry that has only been going on for two or three weeks has prospered more than I thought it would in its existence. The eager and excited hearts propel me to keep going. To tell Satan that he has no power over those believers who listen to God. Who earnestly run to those who desperately need Him.

Needless to say, I'm so excited. eh98432t9r43ugrty4g3tyg834gt87743trtt. :D

God bless,
Toni Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Amazing to see God move up close and personal isn't it??! Love it, love it, love it!!

    ReplyDelete